Malwarebytes | Step-by-step instructions
Note: Please read the instructions carefully. Also, it’s recommended to take a backup of you computer before running any cleanup utility.
How to download & run Malwarebytes?
- First go to [ spywarejedi.com/downloads/malwarebytes.exe ] to download the latest release of Malwarebytes.
- Once you’ve downloaded the program to your computer, then double click it to run.
- Follow the installation wizard and click “Next”, “Next”, “Yes”, etc. through all the prompt boxes.
- Click “Update now” on the Database section to get the latest definitions.
- Then click “Scan now” and let Malwarebytes scan your computer.
- Once it reaches the end of the scan if it finds any threats it will ask you to apply actions (Quarantine or Delete) and click “Apply”.
- It may prompt you to reboot your computer if major threats are found.
What is Malwarebytes?
- Malwarebytes is an important security program for any computer user to have installed on their computer. It is light-weight, fast, and best of all, excellent at removing the latest infections that may be in the wild. Malwarebytes is updated numerous times throughout the day, which allows you to stay protected from threats as they come out. One of the best parts of the program is that not only will it scan your computer free, but it will also remove any malware it finds at no cost to you either.
Additional Info about Malwarebytes:
- If you want to increase your protection from new viruses, then you can pay to activate the program to enable real-time protection and other features. The real-time protection module will block infections as they are created or run from your computer. The real-time protection module will also block access to known malware distribution sites in order to protect you from web sites that may be trying to redirect you to known malware sites. Last, but not least, the paid version will also allow you to schedule when you want the program to update its definitions. This will enable you to have the latest updates available whenever you scan your computer with program.